Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Ramadan Begins Today

"If you are in doubt as to what we have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Book from before you." (Surah 10:94)

Are you a person of The Book? The Qur'an says to consult the other holy books which were revealed before the Qur’an. Would you like to study the other Holy books with me during Ramadan?

"O People of the Book! you have no ground to stand upon unless you stand fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord." (Sura 5:71)

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “