Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Randoms

  • Is videotaping the police a crime? Seems that most missed the part about the driver committing traffic violations before being held accountable.
  • Science now affirms what the Bible already teaches: the chicken came first!
  • Professor Howard Marshall's book, "A Pocket Guide to New Testament Theology"is available for download at BiblicalTraining.org
  • Photoshop Time Travel. This makes one think twice about where we live and where we go. "Russian photographer Sergey Larenkov took some old photographs from World War II and combined them with new perspective-matching photos. The result are a series of time portals that help us contextualize the war into our current reality." (ht: Harlan Cone)

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “