Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Randoms

If you have a hard time finding evidence for the grace of God, perhaps you are not looking.

Here are three reasons why Power Point preaching is not prophetic.

I'm gonna start a band just so I can do this.

Who is faster in a Honda Civic:  Darth Vader?  The Dalek?  The Sixth Doctor?  Ming the Merciless?  The Cyberman?

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “