Three New Additions To My Desk

Image
Actually, it’s an ad-duck-tion. I missed the perfect opportunity to say, “and they’re in a row, too!” Silly goose. 

"Am I A Prophet Because I Dream?"

A person wrote me from on mobile phone from Nigeria asking the following question.  I post the conversation here for your encouragement as you are obediently share the gospel whereever you are:

Question: "My question: i am a dreamer, i dream every moment i go 2 sleep both day time and night & i dream about great things & some times evil ones, even in my life b4 d physical manifestation of some things i have already saw in d dreams. So am i a prophet or am i called by God or is God in need of using me or what? I do not understand pls help me."

Answer:  If you have a dream and feel that perhaps God gave it to you, prayerfully examine the Word of God and make sure your dream is in agreement with Scripture. If so, prayerfully consider what God would have you do in response to your dream (James 1: 5). In Scripture, whenever anyone experienced a dream from God, God always made the meaning of the dream clear, whether directly to the person, through an angel, or through a messenger (Genesis 40:5-11; Daniel 2:45, 4:19). When God speaks to us, He makes sure His message is clearly understood. Sometimes we dream simply because we are asleep!

Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

Happy Valentines Day!