Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Randoms

Now's your chance to stop wondering about what takes place on a Bible translation committee. Here is a rare opportunity to sit in and listen to a debate on translating the word "slave" or "bondservant" in light of author's intent and audience perception.

Why do we say “The United States is” rather than “The United States are”?

While we're on the subject, do you like our new logo?

If given a choice, would you choose a personal trainer who has struggled with their weight in the past over one who never has?

Are you an "educated man?" Here are three characteristics to consider.

I just HAD to post this:

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “