Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Summer Reading

The "triumvirate" of books for summer reading has arrived! Doctoral studies start in the Fall with the focus of my work in the book on the far left, Hays translation of Marcus Aurelius, "Meditations." The middle book is part of critical analysis and the book on the right is for contextual analysis. Precedent research starts officially in August and my bibliography is already filling up!  


Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “