Playtime!

Image
I just love this picture: boy and plane, off the ground.

Keeping busy

Cleaned out the garage (mostly) and got my home "gym" in working order. Fully equipped with Olympics weights, rower, elliptical, Tower of Power and standard lawn equipment (mower not pictured). No membership fees!


The garden is going in some places, not so good in others. Half the beans I planted have not sprouted yet and only a fraction of the cucumbers of appeared. No squash have sprouted, so the only ones going are the zucchini's I bought that were already started. The cabbage (below), tomatoes, lettuce and broccoli are going well. I am thinking of making seed tape and doing a row of carrots. 




Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

Finished Reading: Edward The Second