Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

On The Road

On the way to Indiana to see my youngest boy get married. Drove a portion of I-40 I’ve never been on before and couldn’t help but think that if I just kept going, would end up in God’s country. 

Just want to say that Kentucky seems to have a sense of humor. There’s a town called Paint Lick. 




Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “