Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

The Watchmaker

 “The arrow flies while you breathe

The hours tick away, the cells tick away

The Watchmaker has time up his sleeve

The hours tick away, they tick away


The measure of a life is a measure of love and respect

So hard to earn, so easily burned . . . 


The future disappears into memory


With only a moment between


Forever dwells in that moment


Hope is what remains to be seen.”




——————

“The Garden” by Rush. 

Songwriters: Alex Lifeson / Geddy Lee / Neil Elwood Peart

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “