Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Finished Reading: Edward The Second

 

“Edwardum occidere nolite timere, bonum est 

Fear not to kill the king, ’tis good he die.

But read it thus, and that’s another sense: “Edwardum occidere nolite, timere bonum est 

Kill not the king, ’tis good to fear the worst.”


Act 5, Scene 4 of “Edward The Second” by Christopher Marlowe (1564–1593)

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “