Chapter 10

Image
 Starting chapter 10 exhausted. Need to take a break. The closer to the end I get, the steeper the climb, as it were. Just gets harder near the end. I’m having eye surgery consultation later this week. I’m thinking the eye strain is too much for this little pea brain. Everything jumbles together. But so excited this is happening!

Can you answer these questions?

I am going to be away from the computer until sometime in early August. In the meantime, see if you can answer these questions:

Why do 80-90% of those making a decision for Christ fall away from the faith?
What is the principle that Spurgeon, Wesley, Whitefield, etc., used to reach the lost?
Why has the Church neglected it?

Don't let anything stop you from listening to this incredible teaching. (This is NOT a sermon about Hell.)


Popular posts from this blog

Made it to Chapter 8

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion