Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Is Our Sovereignty at Risk?

President Obama is embarking on a new and troubling direction for our nation. Many are calling it the “Selling of America” – surrendering our national sovereignty – our constitutional framework – all in the interest of international cooperation.

President Obama – pushing global governance – in political and economic policies – even in the nominees he chooses. There’s growing concern that under President Obama, the United States of America will turn into the United States of Europe. What’s happening to our democracy? Our sovereignty? Our independence? The American Center for Law and Justice understands what’s at stake – and is concerned about this dangerous direction. At the ACLJ, we’re working alongside our international affiliate, the European Centre for Law and Justice (ECLJ), to hold the Obama Administration accountable.

Read the rest here

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “