Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Seminary and Graduate School Preview Day!

Experience Columbia International University during our Seminary and Graduate Preview Day on April 17! It's open to anyone interested in pursuing a graduate or seminary degree. You will even have the opportunity to interview for one of two $5,000 scholarships.

But if you can't make it on Friday, April 17, then we'll schedule a personal visit just for you.

Interested in pursuing a Biblical Ministry Certificate, a Master of Arts or Master of Divinity Degree from home without leaving your ministry, mission or market-place position? Take a look at the Advancement In Ministry (AIM) Study Track!

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “