Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

We're back!

Our area was hit with the worst ice-storm since 1973 and we were without power for 6 days. The first night we stayed at home, but the fam was not able to take the colder temps. Night 2 was in a hotel. Nights 3 and 4 we stayed with some friends and last night we stayed with yet another. In the midst of this I has administering our study track for the pastors and missionaries who are part of our CIU family. Working 10 to 12 hours days with our students then making sure fam was fed and warm really took it out of me.

Needless to say, I've had some head-dibs and have not been able to get them posted, so they will appear as I am able to post them.

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “