Three New Additions To My Desk

Image
Actually, it’s an ad-duck-tion. I missed the perfect opportunity to say, “and they’re in a row, too!” Silly goose. 

We're back!

Our area was hit with the worst ice-storm since 1973 and we were without power for 6 days. The first night we stayed at home, but the fam was not able to take the colder temps. Night 2 was in a hotel. Nights 3 and 4 we stayed with some friends and last night we stayed with yet another. In the midst of this I has administering our study track for the pastors and missionaries who are part of our CIU family. Working 10 to 12 hours days with our students then making sure fam was fed and warm really took it out of me.

Needless to say, I've had some head-dibs and have not been able to get them posted, so they will appear as I am able to post them.

Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

Happy Valentines Day!