Andrew J. Scoopmire (December 30, 1982 - December 24, 2006)
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memorial services for Andrew J. Scoopmire, 23, of Gallup, New Mexico will be held on Saturday-December 30, 2006-10:00 AM at the Trinity Lutheran Church in Gallup. Rev. Gary Bickner will officiate.Mr. Scoopmire was born on December 30, 1982 in Gallup, New Mexico and died on December 24, 2006 in Gallup, New Mexico. He was a 2001 Graduate of Gallup High School.
He is survived by his wife: Laura Scoopmire of Gallup, New Mexico; Daughter: Joana Scoopmire of Gallup, New Mexico; Parents: John and Andrea Scoopmire of Gallup, New Mexico; Sisters: Amy Kluck of Minn., Leslie Wilson of South Carolina and Valerie Tsosie of Gallup, New Mexico.
Please pray for my wife as she is in New Mexico with her family. And please pray for her family as many need to know Christ.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular posts from this blog
I’ll Be Gnome For Christmas
The Island-Fish
“O ye passengers, whom may God preserve! come up quickly in to the ship, hasten to embark, and leave your merchandise, and flee with your lives, and save yourselves from destruction; for this apparent island, upon which ye are, is not really an island, but it is a great fish that hath become stationary in the midst of the sea, and the sand hath accumulated upon it, so that it hath become like an island, and trees have grown upon it since times of old; and when ye lighted the fire upon it, the fish felt the heat, and put itself in motion, and now it will descend with you into the sea, and ye will all be drowned: then seek for yourselves escape before destruction, and leave the merchandise.—The passengers, therefore, hearing the words of the master of the ship, hastened to go up into the vessel, leaving the merchandise, and their other goods, and their copper cooking-pots, and their fire-pots; and some reached the ship, and others reached it not. The island had moved, and descended...
“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “
“VANITY, saith the preacher, vanity! Draw round my bed: is Anselm keeping back? Nephews—sons mine … ah God, I know not! Well— She, men would have to be your mother once, Old Gandolf envied me, so fair she was! What’s done is done, and she is dead beside, Dead long ago, and I am Bishop since, And as she died so must we die ourselves, And thence ye may perceive the world’s a dream. Life, how and what is it? As here I lie In this state-chamber, dying by degrees, Hours and long hours in the dead night, I ask “Do I live, am I dead?” Peace, peace seems all. Saint Praxed’s ever was the church for peace; And so, about this tomb of mine. I fought With tooth and nail to save my niche, ye know: —Old Gandolf cozened me, despite my care; Shrewd was that snatch from out the corner South He graced his carrion with, God curse the same! Yet still my niche is not so cramped...