Drowning men

A Christian and a Pagan were carrying on a debate when both got their wits' end and felt that neither was going to get the upper hand in trying to convince the other of his position.

The Pagan blurted out, "I once had a dream that I was drowning in the ocean and the goddess came walking along and told me to swim. I realized I had to move my arms and kick my feet in a different way and learned how to hold my breath until I could get to where my feet touched the bottom and I walked out."

The Christian calmly replied, "I had a dream like that too, that I was drowning in the ocean. Jesus came walking along the beach, saw me drowning and jumped in and saved me."

Merry Christmas!

"you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.” (Matthew 1:21)

Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

A Fresh Perception