Happy Breakfast Club Day!

Image
It was actually yesterday, but you know how these calendars work.  Things to do today: 1) ponder the error of your ways; 2) take a moment to dance a little; 3) have a snack; 4) enjoy a makeover (if applicable); 5) be specific when describing the ruckus. 6) Don’t forget about me.

Dear 惠蘋,

Thank you for your visits to my page. I welcome your comments! I would enjoy more correspondence with you, especially concerning the following. Please write to me at my e-mail as found in my profile. Thank you.

原则一:
神 爱 你,并 且 为 你 的 生 命 有 一 奇 妙 的 计 划。
神的爱
神 爱 世 人,甚 至 将 他 的 独 生 子 (耶 稣)赐 给 他 们,叫 一 切 信 他 的,不 致 灭 亡,反 得 永 生。(约 翰 福 音 3:16)
神的计划
耶 稣 说:我 来 了 是 要 叫 人 得 生 命,并 且 得 的 更 丰盛。(更有意义的生活)(约翰福音10:10)
为 什 么 大 多 数 的 人 都 没 有 经 验 过 这 种 丰 盛 的 生 命 呢?
因 为 ...

Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

Finished Reading: “An Essay Concerning the True Original Extent and End of Civil Government.”