- Here's hoping for long delays! Massage parlors, beds, swimming pools . . . why even get on the plane?
- Ever wonder about how "youthtastic" your Youth Minister (Student Pastor) is?
- Dr. Larson provides insight about economic sanctions against Iran.
- Want to see 5000 years of religion in 90 seconds?
- Which is bigger: logic; or, sin?
Oh, and on this day, April 15 (the day we file our taxes): The Titanic sunk, Lincoln was assassinated, San Franciso rocked in an earthquake (1906), not to mention the Fall of Saigon (1975), Chernobyl (1985), the Los Angeles Riots (1992), Oklahoma City bombing, the Columbine shootings, and the introduction of "New Coke" (1985)? I'm starting to see a pattern here . . .