Three New Additions To My Desk

Image
Actually, it’s an ad-duck-tion. I missed the perfect opportunity to say, “and they’re in a row, too!” Silly goose. 

"Reality About Islam"

Dear friend at "Reality About Islam" at http://anti-efsha.blogspot.com/

Thank you for your recent visit to my blog from Tehran, Iran. I welcome you to visit my page any time! Be my guest!

Are you a person of peace? Are you a person of The Book? I have been reading the Qur'an and have many questions. "If thou wert in doubt as to what We have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the Book from before thee." (Sura 10:94)

I am very interested in talking with you more. Please contact me through my e-mail, in my profile, or leave another comment.

Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

A Fresh Perception