Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Laura Story Elvington Receives CIU Award

Laura Story Elvington (CIU class of 2003), author of the song, "Indescribable," received Columbia International University's "Recent Alumni Recognition" on April 25 at Spring Valley Baptist Church. Rev. Robert Winburn, senior pastor of Spring Valley, hosted the event. The recognition was given to Laura by Dr. Bill Jones, President of CIU, and Dr. Roy King, Director of CIU Alumni Ministries. For more information about Lauras ministry, go to: http://www.laurastorymusic.com/

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “