Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

NaNoWriMo Report 12 And The Last Line

Well, this is it.  November 30, the last day of NaNoWriMo.  I will close this 2010 year and this portion of the project with 172 pages and a word count of 51, 814 in 15 chapters.  But still not finished.  Now its time to read what is written, flush out what didn't work and make what was produced from scratch even better.  Might call it a "vision check."

Here are the last two sentences: "They turned and walked back to the wall, leaving him at the gate.  One of them looked back, across the dark."

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “