Chapter 10

Image
 Starting chapter 10 exhausted. Need to take a break. The closer to the end I get, the steeper the climb, as it were. Just gets harder near the end. I’m having eye surgery consultation later this week. I’m thinking the eye strain is too much for this little pea brain. Everything jumbles together. But so excited this is happening!

Randoms

Remember, the holidays are for families, so remember this amphibolie during this festive time of year: "include your loved ones when baking cookies!"  Happy Thanksgiving! 

Speaking of pilgrims, when did American accents diverge from British accents? 

Beware that dreamy and disembodied after-turkey feeling.

How to miss the moment with your iPhone.

Get some perspective with this "Scale of the the Universe."

If you are watching movies for the holidays, don't miss the Architecture of Inception.

Popular posts from this blog

Made it to Chapter 8

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion