Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Randoms

John Starke at the Gospel Coalition offers five pointers on "How To Write A Great Book Review (Or At Least How Not To Write A Bad One)." There is not your standard academic style!

Why do they say that new research is just discovering that planes make rain when we were taught this in Elementary School as early as the 1970's (for me, at least)?

The state of South Carolina is abuzz after the University of South Carolina Gamecocks won back-to-back national baseball championships.  But one of Columbia International University's biggest baseball fans was not in the state to celebrate - he wasn't even in the country.

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “