Three New Additions To My Desk

Image
Actually, it’s an ad-duck-tion. I missed the perfect opportunity to say, “and they’re in a row, too!” Silly goose. 

Randoms

I'm glad I'm not an elevator repair man because if I ever made a mistake, I'd be wrong on every level.

Amazing what one learns from the creases and folds of a cowboy hat. (Dexter, I'm thinking of you, brother).

Have you ever wondered how boards are cut from trees? Here's a sculpture to inform you.

The case that helped forensics consider the science of fingerprinting.



"Patience and Tranquility of mind contribute more to cure our distempers [than] the whole of medicine." (Wolfgang Amadeus  Mozart, written in English, to Johann Georg Kronauer, a language teacher, 30 March 1787)

Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

A Fresh Perception