Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

A Little Christmas . . . er, Music.

The Portsmouth Symphonia (1970) is not your typical musical group. To be a member, one must be 1) a non-musician; or 2) if a musician, play an unfamiliar instrument. Believe it or not, this group recorded albums, performed concerts, and released a hit single. They last performed in 1979.

Which only goes to show: nothing is impossible. Try anything once--do the fun things twice. Try something new!

Enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “