Three New Additions To My Desk

Image
Actually, it’s an ad-duck-tion. I missed the perfect opportunity to say, “and they’re in a row, too!” Silly goose. 

Burgers Burned So Far

I've been using (though not consistently) the Endomondo Sports tracker since 2014. Here's an interesting report I found for all the training completed to date.

To be clear, I've missed a number of entries so it's not a complete report but still, the results are amazing. Like the fact that I've burned 611 burgers as demonstrated in the graphic below.


One feature of this app that I like is how it not only maps my runs when I'm out, but also shows my pace, altitude and other useful information. Rarely it glitches (like the time it showed a 45 mph sprint--like I'm the 6 Million Dollar Man or something) but it's a great app. It tracks more than runs of course, but does not display the same kind of information as shown from a run. 

Enjoy the nice early mornings! Get out and have fun!
And if you're doing the Burpee Challenge (see side bar), make sure you get those in!

Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

A Fresh Perception