Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

"It Makes Me Wonder"

What follows are a set of photos taken of one cloud changing over the course of just a few short minutes, catching the light of the setting sun. Fascinating procession tonight. We just stand out and "ooh" and "ahhh" at the parade of changing colors.

Makes me think of those lines in "Stairway to Heaven":

"In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees,
And the voices of those who stand looking.
It makes me wonder." 










Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “