Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Rooftop View

Looking down onto the Historic Charleston City Market (est. in the 1790's). Local businesses along Market Street showcase artifacts unearthed during renovations and reconstructions in recent years.

Didn't get to visit, but one historic church along Market Street was transformed into a restaurant called "5Church."  The main feature of the renovation was provided by an artist who wrote out the entirety of Sun Tzu's "The Art of War" (5th Century B.C.) on the ceiling. Should have popped in just to see it--maybe some other time.



Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “