Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

The Airport's A Jungle, I Tell Ya!









Walked into this creative corridor in the Atlanta airport recently. Complete with the sounds of twittering birds.

I appreciate places like this because in all the hubbub of airport travel and the barrage of news channels (those stress me out more than travel itself), there are a few moments of quiet, soothing tones, soft lights. A place to de-stress.

No music, no noise but the sound of the People-mover.

Reminds me of Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam, where the escalator took passengers through softly psychedelic hallway.

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “