Chapter 10

Image
 Starting chapter 10 exhausted. Need to take a break. The closer to the end I get, the steeper the climb, as it were. Just gets harder near the end. I’m having eye surgery consultation later this week. I’m thinking the eye strain is too much for this little pea brain. Everything jumbles together. But so excited this is happening!

The Airport's A Jungle, I Tell Ya!









Walked into this creative corridor in the Atlanta airport recently. Complete with the sounds of twittering birds.

I appreciate places like this because in all the hubbub of airport travel and the barrage of news channels (those stress me out more than travel itself), there are a few moments of quiet, soothing tones, soft lights. A place to de-stress.

No music, no noise but the sound of the People-mover.

Reminds me of Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam, where the escalator took passengers through softly psychedelic hallway.

Popular posts from this blog

Made it to Chapter 8

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion