Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

"To Do" List

1) Watch these cute birds battle in the early morning:



2) Do Stuff Around The House for fastest time (burn a calorie or seven)

3) Grab a cold beverage of choice and watch the CrossFit Games Livestreaming or Archived at the Games Website, on Facebook or CBS Sports.

Or skip #2 (exercise that "Rest" muscle) and go from 1 to 3
:-) 

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “