Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Someone Spins the Thread

"Whom the rising sun hath seen high in pride, 
him the setting sun hath seen laid low. 
Let none be over-confident when fortune smiles; 
let none despair of better things when fortune fails. 
Clotho blends weal and woe, lets no lot stand, 
keeps ever fate a-turning. 
No one has found the gods so kind that he may promise to-morrow to himself. 
God keeps all mortal things in swift whirl turning."

(Seneca, Thyestes)

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “