Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Double Wrong


 MeWe and Parler are still accessible on the web if Apple and Google already removed them from their app stores. I support free speech.

Update: Amazon will no longer provide service to Parler, who will go silent until further notice (hopefully until Tuesday). Standard publishers are refusing to publish many authors, including government officials. Hang on to your books, people! 

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “