Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

More Journal Art

Not moving as fast as I once was. Been fighting off some kind of crud. Not much energy left at the end of a day except to get home, eat, fall down and not get up again until the next morning. Can’t stay awake long enough to read much less write. Hope it passes soon. Until next time, here’s more journal Art. 




Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “