10 People Who Influenced My Life

 

  1. My Father, who formed in me the discipline of organization. 
  2. One former boss (who shall remain unnamed), who was the text-book anti-model of leadership.
  3. John Maxwell, positive leadership influencer.
  4. John Michael Talbot. Monk, musician. Shepherd. His music calmed my soul.
  5. Dr. and Mrs. Wilson, ( my Grandparents) who showed me there’s a bigger world out there with people who need love, help. They modeled consistency.
  6. Mrs. Llewelyn, who nurtured my love for music by making me mixed tapes of music to study over summer breaks. Those pieces have become my favorites.
  7. My Step-mother. She got me to all my private lessons and rooted for my success—even when I didn’t know it.
  8. Rick, who introduced me to CrossFit. I bless him and curse him.
  9. Edgar Allan Poe. Rewarding the hours and hours of reading with questions and goosebumps. 
  10. Marcus Aurelius, by leaving himself notes and reminders to be wise, strong, just, and courageous.

Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

Welcome, May!