Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Randoms

Oh, and on this day, April 15 (the day we file our taxes): The Titanic sunk, Lincoln was assassinated, San Franciso rocked in an earthquake (1906), not to mention the Fall of Saigon (1975), Chernobyl (1985), the Los Angeles Riots (1992), Oklahoma City bombing, the Columbine shootings, and the introduction of "New Coke" (1985)? I'm starting to see a pattern here . . .

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “