Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Randoms

Dr. Beyer explains why pastors need to visit the land of the Bible.


This should help you know if you are at a Christian concert or not.


A little girl saved her friends' life--thanks to Spongebob Squarepants! But as many as 25 people walked past this homeless man who bled to death on the sidewalk after saving a woman from an attacker.


If the LDS Church is true, then repentance is something that can actually be achieved. Have you met the requirements of repentance as defined by the LDS Church?


A friend made a joking comment on "Earth Day" last week that we would strip mine the other planets later. Turns out he's not the only one with the same idea for other planets.


"We have met the enemy, and he is Power Point."


Dr. Larson answers the question, "Are Muslims Masters of Deceit?"


Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “