Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Randoms

Toads don't go to hell. Humans do.

Dr. King shares Coaching and Consulting resources (related to his CIU-Seminary and School of Missions course, "Biblical Foundations of Leadership.")

Tired of the old John Piper and Rick Warren debacle? Try Skip Heitzig rolling out the red carpet for Leonard Sweet at Calvary Chapel.

One parent + one parent + one parent = one baby. I vote "Eugene" as a name.

Ash and lightning above the Iceland volcano.

Death comes unexpectedly: "You Say Party! We Say Die!" drummer dies onstage.

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “