Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Afternoon At The Zoo

Perfect time to get out to Riverbanks Zoo and Botanical Gardens before the Summer heat sets in. Didn't make the Aquarium or the Penguin house this time. Some videos scattered in the mix here, so be prepared as a couple might be quite loud. Animals make noise for a reason!

Golden-Lion Tamarin


Ring-tailed Lemur marking territory


Tree Kangroo


Meerkat


Meerkat and "Olipahants, Mr. Frodo!"

A Friend to the Bitter End

Galapagos Tortoises



What's the difference between a crocodile and an alligator? 
One you'll see in a while and the other you'll see later!


Turtle Race, 2018. Buckle up!

Hamadryas baboons




 Siamang, marking territory with sound


Walking on the bridge over the Saluda River


Lorikeets wrestling. It's a social thing.

Grizzly Bear. Watched this guy try to tear apart a tree.

Flamigos

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “