Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Happy Birthday

Marcus Aurelius was born almost 1900 years ago today. He was one of five good Emperors to rule the Roman Empire but he left his mark in another way. Read his "Meditations" and encounter a man who never bragged on his exploits or affairs of state, but pursued wisdom and lived with intent.


Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “