Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Five Points Friday, April 11, 2008

This is the fountain at Five Points.



These are the bikers who got Gospels and tracts and heard the good news at the Fountain at Five Points.



These are the team-members who pray and give Gospels and tracts and share the good news at the Fountain in Five Points.



This is the team with the Fountain of Life who go with Gospels and tracts to share the good news with people at the Fountain in Five Points.






Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “