Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Michigan Fifth-Grader Finds 27-Year-Old Mistake at Smithsonian Science Museum

Thursday, April 03, 2008
AP

"ALLEGAN, Mich. — Is fifth-grader Kenton Stufflebeam smarter than the Smithsonian? On a winter break trip with his family to the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of Natural History, the 11-year-old southwestern Michigan boy noticed that a notation, in bold lettering, mistakenly identified the Precambrian as an era."

Read about the other mistakes the rest here.

[DID YOU KNOW that the most "evidence" for evolution is found on the plaques on the walls and not in the displays themselves?]

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “