Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Laura Story Tells Her Story

by Bob Holmes on 2008/4/23

CIU Graduate is the Writer of “Indescribable”

Christian singer and songwriter Laura Story recently returned to her alma mater, Columbia International University. Story is best known as the writer of the worship song “Indescribable” made popular by Christian recording artist Chris Tomlin. She was in Columbia for a concert and to lead worship during a chapel service.

Story took a moment on a beautiful spring day to chat with CIU Communications Coordinator Bob Holmes. Sitting on a bench outside Shortess Chapel, Story talked about her days at CIU, and the success of “Indescribable.” Click here to view the interview.

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “