Chapter 10

Image
 Starting chapter 10 exhausted. Need to take a break. The closer to the end I get, the steeper the climb, as it were. Just gets harder near the end. I’m having eye surgery consultation later this week. I’m thinking the eye strain is too much for this little pea brain. Everything jumbles together. But so excited this is happening!

Three Facets of Foolishness

1. Stubbornness

The fool hates being told what to do: Proverbs 1:22
The fool is complacent: Proverbs 1:31
The fool rejectes wisdom: Proverbs 8:5

2. Arrogance

The fool won't listen: Proverbs 12:15
The fool is right in his own eyes: Proverbs 12:15
The fool mocks at the consequences of his sin: Proverbs 14:9

3. Pride

The fool talks for the sake of talking: Proverbs 17:7
The fool find sport in wickedness: Proverbs 10:23

Popular posts from this blog

Made it to Chapter 8

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion