Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

"God and War: What the Bible Says About the Just War Principle"

" . . . many people claim that God is simply a warmonger picking fights with those that oppose him. Unfortunately, nothing could be further from the truth. Only under extreme conditions was a war ever sanctioned and not after many years of warnings (Jeremiah 26:4-6). In fact, even the mighty King David himself was not allowed to build a temple for God because he was a warrior and had shed blood in wars (1 Chronicles 28:3).

God, it seems, does not like the death of anyone."

Read the full article here where you will find the topics:
  • The Root Cause of War
  • Our Attitude Toward War
  • God's View of War
  • Lord of War
  • The Just War

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “