Serenity Now!

Image
  I’ve been busy, and not in the best sense. Work has taken over life to the point my health is not as good as it once was. I work 60+ hours a week, not including commute. I might have 3-4 hours a day to do anything else. The rest is sleeping, or trying to.   I’m always looking for something else. I’m tired.

What do you say about sin?

To say, "I have not sinned" is to make God a liar (1 John 1:10);
To say, "I must sin," is to deny the gospel (Jude 24; Galatians 2:20);
To say, "I must not sin," is to conform to the gospel (Colossians 3:17);
To say, "I need not sin," is to state my priviledge (Ephesians 1:4);
To say, "By the grace of God I will not sin," is to live the gospel (Galatians 5:25).

Popular posts from this blog

Rock Me, Epictetus!

The Smooth-flowing Life