Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Randoms

This is what Earth and the Moon look like from the planet Mercury.

Greg Koukl answers the question, "How do you handle the hardcore relativist that freely admits he doesn't believe he can tell a child rapist he's 'wrong?' What do you do when graphically describing something horrible like that doesn't successfully move the person's conscience?"

Have a nice day!

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “