Three New Additions To My Desk

Image
Actually, it’s an ad-duck-tion. I missed the perfect opportunity to say, “and they’re in a row, too!” Silly goose. 

Check-list

A few tasks I hope to accomplish this month:

1. MUSIC. Elizabeth (my cello) and I will be playing in two performances of "Child of Glory" on December 17 and 18 at Crossings Community Church. Guitar has become my primary instrument over the past few years, but it's been incredible to return to my first love, the cello. We've had some loud awesome rehearsals and so much fun working on this. Fantastic group of musicians. Hope you can make it!

2. WRITE. I've got some exciting ideas that will hopefully find their way online for your reading pleasure. It's been a while since I've done some serious writing, so the the proverbial pen is dusted off and ready to go!

3. READ. A small pile of books have found their way to my night-stand, so during the holidays I hope to knock a few of them out (some are re-reads). Titles include: 
4. THREE F's. By this I intend to:
  • Keep up my Fitness, 
  • Spend time with the Family (Fifth grand-baby is on the way) and 
  • Dream for the Future. Might do a little housework too. 

Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

A Fresh Perception