- Keep up my Fitness,
- Spend time with the Family (Fifth grand-baby is on the way) and
- Dream for the Future. Might do a little housework too.
Friday, December 09, 2016
A few tasks I hope to accomplish this month:
1. MUSIC. Elizabeth (my cello) and I will be playing in two performances of "Child of Glory" on December 17 and 18 at Crossings Community Church. Guitar has become my primary instrument over the past few years, but it's been incredible to return to my first love, the cello. We've had some
loud awesome rehearsals and so much fun working on this. Fantastic group of musicians. Hope you can make it!
2. WRITE. I've got some exciting ideas that will hopefully find their way online for your reading pleasure. It's been a while since I've done some serious writing, so the the proverbial pen is dusted off and ready to go!
3. READ. A small pile of books have found their way to my night-stand, so during the holidays I hope to knock a few of them out (some are re-reads). Titles include:
4. THREE F's. By this I intend to:
Eggs, Hash and home-made New Mexico red chili. Yum!
4x15 Back Squat then "Jack" AMRAP in 20 minutes of: 10 Push press (115#) 10 KB Swings (40#) 10 Box jumps (20") [comple...
If happiness is the acquisition of the highest good, how do we find happiness in that which is not the highest good? How have we become &q...