Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Ever Been Hit By A Slow-moving Truck?

I have.
Took a whole 12 minutes, from bumper to bumper.
Not counting the 10 minute specialized warm-up.
Feeling every tread on each wheel 'bout now.

Using 30# Dumbbells (adding 60 pounds to my frame), we did the following (modified) in 12 minutes:

2 rounds:
50 foot walking lunge
16 Knee to Elbow
8 Dumbbell Power Clean

then

2 rounds:
50 foot walking lunge
8 pull-ups + 8 dips
8 Dumbbell Power Clean

Slow moving truck, I tell ya.
I'll be over here feelin' mighty with my proteins shake and banana.

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “