Three New Additions To My Desk

Image
Actually, it’s an ad-duck-tion. I missed the perfect opportunity to say, “and they’re in a row, too!” Silly goose. 

Progress! I think . . .

Since using a fitness tracker, I've (as of this writing):
  • logged 685 workouts 
  • run 945 miles (the air-distance from where I live to Ft. Worth, TX)
  • trained for 18 days, 13 hours and 38 minutes
  • burned 306,043 calories (equivalent to eating 543 Big Macs--which I don't. Can't stand McDonalds.)

In February 2017, I burned
  • 4,480 calories
  • logged 7 hours, 54 minutes, 20 seconds of fitness
  • ran 14 miles
Obviously, many WOD's or heavy labor tasks have gone unlogged so the numbers are much higher since I've started my fitness lifestyle. It's kind of amazing when you track and can look back because sometimes it feels like you're getting nowhere, but then you look at the numbers. Woah!

I may not be moving faster, but I'm going places. And I'm lifting heavier, which is cool. Got that "Mighty" feeling wracking my body! 

Today's WOD was

Strength: 4x10 push press (started at 95#, ended at 120#)

WOD AMRAP 10

  • 2 power snatch 
  • 30 Double Unders (or 60 single jump rope)
  • 4 power snatch
  • 30 DUBs
  • 6 power snatch
  • 30 DUBs
+ 2 PS each round until the time is called.

After yesterday's WOD I had to laugh . . . legs just won't work after those weighted walking lunges!

Popular posts from this blog

“Men and women who saw God in the Bible: Why did they not all die?”

A Sonnet

A Fresh Perception