Its Happening

Image
  I’ve been spending the last few months on something I’ve always wanted to do: write a book. I’m using every possible moment on this project and it’s really coming along. I am currently 7 chapters completed out of a potential 20.  However, given the source material, each chapter is just a little bit longer than the previous. So who knows when I’ll be finished. I’m learning so much tho! 

Happy Birthday, Leslie!


Today's is my wife's birthday and in this post I'd like to acknowledge the woman who put her life "on hold" to see that others were fed, clean, dressed, not bleeding--just taken care of overall. She's a wife, Mom, Nanna, Aunt . . . and a salesperson. She can sell you just about anything off the shelf. Guess you'd have to be there. And if you are, bring cash. Anyway . . .

Now it's her turn. Now that everyone's (mostly) self-sustaining, she's gone back to school and working on her Bachelor's in Communications. And she's doing it, too! Full load of classes, late nights, writing papers, reading books--the works. And still making sure there's food in the fridge, that the lights are on and band-aids are in the box.

So here's to another year, uh, wiser!
"Happy Birthday" Leslie! 

Popular posts from this blog

"On Keeping A Notebook" by Joan Didion

“And so, about this tomb of mine . . . “